YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
- You may access most areas of the Site without registering your details with us.
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful, or which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it.
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
- To take any action that affects IgniteSAP’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
LINKS TO OR FROM OTHER WEBSITES
As a convenience to users, this Site may contain links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those third party sites. IgniteSAP have not reviewed or approved such sites and does not control and is not responsible for those sites or their content. IgniteSAP does not warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. IgniteSAP do not endorse or make any representations about those sites and the use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may do so provided links are to the home page only of the Site and provided we are notified in advance by email to [email protected] and that it is done in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page IgniteSAP reserves the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our Site and shall not be required to give any explanation for such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
We may gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to this Site which may include the information supplied by you which will help us to understand our users thereby creating a better recruitment process. We will not disclose individual names or identifying information without prior notification. We believe this information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online service. We may share data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. Personal data is processed by us in accordance with our [link to privacy notices].
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Ignite SAP Limited or its licensors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
CHANGES OR TEMPORARY UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation. Liability and Disclaimer: The information contained on this Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Any information, including any salary information or surveys are given in good faith and IgniteSAP uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IgniteSAP gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. Whether you are a candidate or an employer: We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation If you are an employer: We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of actual or anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a candidate: Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Your use of the Site and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this Site.