£65,000 – £100,000 base salary, up to 30% commission, EoY bonus and team override. Based in London, full-time with flexible remote model.
IgniteSAP is a specialised recruitment agency that supports SAP experts across the permanent, contract and executive staffing market. We operate a high-energy, results-driven business that is committed to transparency, capability, and the highest level of service. Our mission is to become the most trusted talent supplier to the best SAP employers and skyrocket our employees’ income and professional development.
The business benefits from an experienced leadership team that has successfully built and scaled multiple STEM recruitment agencies to 100+ employees. IgniteSAP has been successfully matching permanent and interim SAP experts with new positions for 3 years and generated an extensive client portfolio. Our people are enthusiastic, solution orientated and endeavour to add value in everything they do. We offer structured personal and professional advancement, competitive commissions, an empowering and exciting environment with superb benefits that together enable you to surpass your aspirations.
We are immediately looking to scale our leadership team and contract business with an experienced contract recruiter. This person will also act as the lead in our new London office. The role will see you work directly with the MD to grow the contract offering and team management across Europe. You will inherit multiple buying clients and walked into a number of other major consulting engagements via our well established CxO network.
For this you will need:
• Prior experience managing the full contract recruitment lifecycle
• Working knowledge of contract recruitment, with a proven track record of success
• Experience in leading and training high-performing contract sales and delivery teams
• Strategic account management know-how is a must
• Customer centric, committed to driving the best solutions and talent to customers
• Self-motivated, organized and results driven
• Strong client and candidate management background
• 2.1 BA/BS and above from and accredited university
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to join our exciting and growing company
• An innovative, fun and flexible working environment
• A truly varied and dynamic work life, with different clients and challenges every day
• The opportunity to progress within the company and take equity share
• The chance to earn unlimited commission and high base salaries
• VIP trips to once-in-a-lifetime destinations
• Opportunity to work from home once established
• Unlimited holiday quota
Interested? Get in touch and Ignite your future!